Ads. Wanna change your life? Follow the link: https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=a19cb77f
Business Insider Intelligence
- This is a preview of the TECH COMPANIES IN FINANCIAL SERVICES research report from Business Insider Intelligence.
- 14-Day Risk Free Trial: Get full access to this and all Payments industry research reports.
Tech giants are set to grab up to 40% of the $1.35 trillion in US financial services revenue from incumbent banks, per McKinsey. Three of the largest US tech companies — Apple, Google, and Amazon — are particularly encroaching on financial services and threatening incumbents with their size and ability to attract massive, loyal user bases.
Apple is deepening its financial services play as a means of invigorating revenue, and its expertise could make it a legitimate threat to legacy players. Google’s platform-agnostic approach, wide international penetration, and top talent position it as a hub with unrivaled global reach beyond just consumer payments. And Amazon — which has eaten up market share in every industry it’s touched, and now has its sights on financial services — could swiftly undercut legacy players.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Alt lender Become launched a feature to help SMBs stay on top of coronavirus developments
- Several major US banks are closing branches or restricting access as the coronavirus pandemic worsens
- Greensill will offer National Health Service workers access to their wages in real time for free
* This article was originally published here
Ads. Start making money today: https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=a19cb77f