Ads. Wanna change your life? Follow the link: https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=a19cb77f
- A worker has released footage showing the inside of the east London venue being turned into a massive new hospital.
- Boris Johnson’s government is turning the ExCeL centre into a care unit for coronavirus patients.
- It will be divided into two wards, each capable of treating 2,000 patients.
- In the footage, worker Alex Woodside says: “If you’re not taking it seriously like I wasn’t, I think we really need to start, because they’re preparing for an absolute high death toll here.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A British builder has released footage showing the inside of the conference centre in east London which Boris Johnson’s UK government is turning into a temporary hospital capable of treating up to 4,000 coronavirus patients.
Worker Alex Woodside has filmed the inside of ExCeL centre, which is currently being transformed into the “Nightingale Hospital.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- What you need to know about the Defense Production Act and why it matters to the coronavirus pandemic
- Americans are fine with the Senate’s coronavirus stimulus plan, but most want it to go much further
- ‘This is not a holiday’: Police order sunbathers to go home during UK coronavirus lockdown
* This article was originally published here
Ads. Start making money today: https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=a19cb77f